Comm1 IFR Radio Communications™
Comm1 IFR Communications™ is the top-selling IFR radio communications training software for aviation!
WHY YOU NEED THIS TRAINING
Save Your Money for the Real Flights
Most seasoned pilots agree that talking to ATC just gets easier with practice. When you're taking on Instrument Flight Rules, extensive practice can be costly and make your flights less enjoyable. COMM1: IFR can save you valuable training and BFR dollars. COMM1: IFR offers a heightened interactive training experience with new and enhanced features:
- Over 9 hours of comprehensive radio training
- Realistic, rapid-fire ATC exchanges
- Complex IFR scenarios
- 76 detailed briefings
- 55 interactive communication exercises
- Over 800 colorful diagrams, aeronautical charts and approach plates
Realistic Interaction — Without Leaving the Ground
COMM1: IFR showcases the same type of realistic pilot–ATC audio dialogue, detailed flight scenarios, and interactive simulation exercises that have been praised as the winning ingredients of COMM1: VFR Radio Simulator.
- Record and playback your own radio calls with interactive audio exercises.
- Operate the on-screen COM 1, COM 2, NAV 1, NAV 2, and audio panel — COMM1 radios tune and respond just like the real thing.
- Simulate emergency radio procedures from the safety of your desktop.
- Access the most widely-used aviation resources for frequencies and communication information from the Airport/Facility Directory, AOPA's Airport Directory and Sectional Charts.
Sharpen Your Skills, for Safety's Sake
COMM1: IFR focuses on honing and perfecting radio skills. By de-mystifying the "system" through step-by-step audio sequences and breaking down the radio calls that controllers rattle off into definable bits of information, COMM1: IFR helps pilots to become smarter and more confident in the cockpit. And that translates into safer skies for everyone.
- Use actual aeronautical charts, airport diagrams and other visual aids in over 55 communication exercises.
- Practice unusual IFR situations, such as Radar Approaches, to be better prepared for the unexpected.
- Hear examples of what you are expected to perform in each lesson.
- Get expert feedback and compare your responses with the pros.
Are You Ready for the Challenge of IFR?
COMM1: IFR challenges the instrument student or refresher pilot to demonstrate proper ATC phraseology and become proficient in their radio skills.
- Rich visual and audio descriptions of every type of airport, enroute and airspace environment that pilots encounter under IFR, including emergency and equipment outage situations.
- Interactive conversations with Clearance Delivery, Departure, Enroute, Approach, Tower and Ground controllers are among the 55 simulated exchanges.
- Comprehensive 9-hour syllabus follows a logical and systematic progression for instrument students learning IFR operations and the many variables that can be encountered at different stages of flight.
Become a better pilot. You owe it to yourself, because a great pilot keeps on learning.
© Copyright 2014 Aviation Tutorials Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.